Thursday, July 23, 2009

Enjoying Summer Vacation






The Baldwin boys have been busy this summer! Besides playing with friends and family, Zack is going to camp a few days a week and we have been busy vacationing in Maine and Cape Cod. Music seems to be Zack's favorite thing to do; he even sang karaoke at a restaurant in Maine (AC/DC of course). He and Kara dug up a lot of sand crabs and enjoyed going from the beach to the pool to the beach to the (you get the idea:) Alexander found his inner beach and LOVED playing in the sand. He even seemed to be surfing, though much of the time there was no water under him, only sand. I have spent most of the summer in physical therapy as I pinched discs in my back in late June. It has been slow going but I seem to on the mend. Gosh it stinks to get older.

1 comment:

Nana and Papa said...

Yes, it does stink to get older. You really have no idea. Even though I am older, I seem to be able to keep up with those four young ones. It was great just watching them enjoy every day of their time at the Cape. Emily is so happy. Se even gives in to giving me about 30 kisses a day (upon prompt, of course) And Alex (aka The Energizer Bunny) had such a great time. I just loved hearing his,"Down to the beach."

Life doesn't get any better than this.
Love,
Nana to five